: its really important who live in dubai

17-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Hello....How are you??

This man is dangerous

Please take heed of the below. I am distributing it to ensure that none of you interact / pick up this person.

There was a Woman who lived un Dubai and once something really dangerous happened to HER!!

Yesterday at around 7:40 pm a young man knocked on our door. He looked like he was in his late teens to early 20's, was approx 5'10', dark skin, short hair, extremely overweight, wearing long shorts and a T-shirt. His first words to me were "Take me home." When asked why, his response was, "I am lost and can't walk any further." He spoke in broken Arabic and acted and looked as though he was mentally challenged. I asked him many questions trying to assess how he got there. The basic, barely coherent answer was that his dad gave him money to buy some thing, he got lost along the way and was too tired to proceed! Feeling sorry for him, but at the same time cautious (he could not remember his home phone number, did not have a mobile, and could not specify where exactly he lived), I requested another of my family members to get in the car with us. The young man tried to get in the back seat. I repeatedly insisted that he sit in the front and that I sit behind him. While he tried to avoid this we were assertive and he finally sat in the front seat. Upon sitting down I noticed a bulge around his waist under his t-shirt. I asked him to take out what ever he had hidden there. He refused. I shouted quickly and repetitively. At which point he reached down and pulled out a MEAT CLEAVER. We jumped out of the car. He then did the same and ran away. We immediately called the police. While they were courteous and professional when they arrived, it took them a full forty-five minutes to show up. It turns out that the same young man had knocked on a few of our neighbor's houses prior to getting to ours and luckily no one offered to drive him home. I hope for all your sakes that you never come across this gentleman and that if you do you PLEASE do not let him into your car. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.

Abdulla
30-06-2007, 06:44 AM
Thanks

for posting this warning

08-07-2007, 06:34 AM
we shouldnt trust any body .thank you